Power companies operate dedicated critical communications networks
Berrade in the energy sector
The transformation and evolution of traditional TDM networks to IP networks require flexible and secure outdoor and indoor enclosures, which guarantee migration without service interruptions.
Solar and wind generation facilities must communicate with the electricity grid from remote, unassisted locations.
BERRADE, with 30 years of experience, is a specialist in the sizing of cabin-type solutions for energy network communications and incorporates sensorization for the monitoring of remote unattended enclaves.
Ask about outdoor booth monitoring solutions to support predictive maintenance
- Stainless steel
- Double wall enclosure
- +20 years installed and working
- IP55 maximum…
- Unique louver design to favor indoor airflows
Air conditioning management systems
- Thermal control developed by Berrade (Berrade thermal control system)
- TEC for battery cubicle cooling
- Double filled insulating wall (XPS)
- Berrade thermal control system efficiently manages energy consumption
- Smart rectifiers
- Sensorization for continuous monitoring of critical parameters