To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), the general information data of this website is indicated below:
Owner: BERRADE, S.L.
Registered Office: Calle Chile 4, Edificio Las Américas II, Office 35, Las Matas 28290 Madrid.
Registration data: registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 3,720, Folio 150, Section 8; Sheet M-63613.
Accessible through the url: www.berrade.es
1.- USER CONDITION
2.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of USER, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that is applicable by current legislation.
BERRADE is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website and due to the lack of availability (crashes) of the site which will also make periodic stops for technical maintenance, in the same way, the visitor explicitly accepts to decline any responsibility, by the service provider, derived from the access or use of BERRADE. In addition, BERRADE reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice, or to inform users of said obligations, with publication on this website being understood to be sufficient. .
BERRADE may offer through this website, services or products that may be subject to its own particular conditions, which, depending on the case, replace, and / or complete, and / or modify these conditions, said additional conditions, will be included in the present document.
The use that you make of this website is entirely at your own risk, except for those cases stipulated by current legislation.
3.- COOKIES POLICY
Cookies can be, depending on their persistence in the system:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Permanent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose, they can be:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The cookies used on the website are, in any case, temporary and with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. In no case will cookies be used to collect personal or private information from visitors.
3.1.- DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
a) The browser settings, for example:
– From the Chrome browser, from https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
– From the Internet Explorer browser, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– From the Firefox browser, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– From the Safari browser, from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
– From the Opera browser, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
b) Using third-party tools:
Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
3.2.- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed on a website that is not the one that is currently being visited. Some advertising companies may use these types of cookies to keep track of users, and these third-party companies install these cookies.
GOOGLE MAPS SERVICE
Google maps allows the insertion of maps on the websites of third parties, such as this one. The cookies used by Google maps are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF.
They serve to establish several unique identifiers, except the PREF cookie, which is used to display the zoom preferences of the maps.
The PREF cookie has a duration of one year. SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SID cookies have a duration of two years. The rest are session cookies, or they have a short duration.
For more information, visit the following link:
For more information about the cookies used by google maps, you can visit the following link:
5.- USE LICENSE
All the information contained in this website is protected by copyright. Unless expressly consented by BERRADE, the total or partial reproduction of the content of this website is strictly prohibited.
5.1.- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has the express and prior authorization from them.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the contact form that is maintained on the website or through the email provided in these legal conditions.
6.- DATA PROTECTION
BERRADE does not store personal data of the USERS of the website.
7.- ANTI SPAM POLICY
BERRADE declares itself completely against the sending of unsolicited commercial communications and any type of conduct or manifestation known as spam, it also declares itself committed to the fight against this type of abusive practices.
The user can contact us through the contact form or, failing that, by the email provided in these legal conditions, to communicate and / or report any irregularity in relation to spam.
8.- DATA ACCOMMODATION
For technical and service quality reasons, BERRADE is hosted on the servers of the company EVIDALIA WEB SL. The company has its registered office at C / IGLESIA 84, 46812 – AIELO DE MALFERIT – VALENCIA – SPAIN.
You can find more information about EVIDALIA WEB SL, in the following link (s):
The duration of the provision of the web service www.berrade.es is indefinite.
BERRADE reserves, without prejudice to the foregoing, the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of this service or of any that are integrated into the site www.berrade.es.
10.- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit.